Oil Fired Central Heating Systems
Our Gas Safe Registered Number is 227303
Oil Fired Combi Boilers – Servicing, Repairs & Installations
Oil Fired Central Heating is still very common in villages and rural areas where there is no mains gas supply, or it would be too costly to install. Often, villages form a syndicate to purchase oil, as this can be cheaper. I am very used to working on multiple homes within the same area, including servicing and repairing Oil Combi and Regular Boilers. To fit, install or maintain oil heating systems, it is always advisable to use a qualified, OFTEC Technician in Oil. I am a fully qualified Oil Technician with a lot of expertise in this type of heating system.
Roy Lee is registered to install, maintain and repair Oil Boilers and Oil Heating systems in residential dwellings, houses and park homes, including the following:
- Ensuring that all parts of the appliance are working correctly.
- Checking to see whether the burner nozzle needs replacing; this should be replaced every 12 months to enable the oil to burn more efficiently.
- Ensuring that the filter is not clogged, which is especially common in old steel tanks.
- Checking the flexible oil line for corrosion; a standard oil line needs replacing every 12 months and 5 years for a long-life oil line.
- Inspecting the oil pump for any faults, as well as the control box and ignition unit.
Call me now to find out how I can help you install and maintain your Oil Fired Heating system.