Roy Lee offers landlords and property agents a comprehensive gas safety inspection service in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire.
Since 1996 it has been law that all landlords who rent part or all of a property must have all gas appliances and pipe work checked every 12 months. They must have their Gas Safety Certificate renewed every year
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection include?
Roy Lee is Gas Safe registered and, as part of Landlord gas safety inspection, he will check the following:
- All parts of the appliance for gas tightness.
- Burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturer�s data plate.
- That there is satisfactory provision of ventilation.
- Standing and working pressure when test points are available.
- Satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of combustion products.
- Physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability.
- Check that there is no unsafe operation of appliances and report problems to a responsible person.
For a Landlords Safety Record inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.
An appliance cannot be passed as having been checked until all the above has been satisfactorily completed